2014-15 Important Dates
Monday, August 11
Monday, August 11
New Family Night
Sunday, September 14
Private School Preview @ The Westin Galleria Ballroom
Tuesday, September 23
Admissions Seminar for Catholic High Schools All seventh and eighth grade parents/guardians are invited to attend at St. Pius X High School.
Thursday, November 13
St. Pius X High School Open House All sixth, seventh and eighth graders and parents/guardians are invited.
Wednesday, January 15
Application deadline - Apply Online!
Saturday, January 31
Entrance Exam for all eighth graders, St. Pius X High School – Student Entrance
Wednesday, February 4
STARS Dinner Event for information on Honors/Advanced Placement/Dual-Credit. All eighth graders and parents/guardians are invited.
Saturday, February 14
Makeup Entrance Exam for all eighth graders, St. Pius X High School – Student Entrance
Friday, March 113
Decision Letters Mailed
Wednesday, April 14
Registration for ninth grade at St. Pius X High School
Online Applications now available!
Panther for a Day
Experience our "Panther for a Day" program. Transfer and 8th grade students interested in attending St. Pius X High School have the chance to experience daily school life through a current student's perspective. We recommend a full day shadow visit which includes all seven classes and the high school lunch experience! To schedule a visit, have your parent contact Susie Kramer in the Admissions Office.
- Please choose two dates (we require at least two days advance notice)
- Give name of current school & grade level
- Mention special interests or hobbies
- Request a current student to shadow if applicable
“Panther for a Day” Details
- Wear current school uniform or appropriate attire (no jeans, shorts or t-shirts)
- Arrive at the Admissions Office at 7:45 a.m.
- Bring the attached parent/guardian permission slip – signed
- Bring lunch or money for lunch
- Parents pick up "Future Panther" in Admissions Office at 3 p.m.