Address and Contact
811 W. Donovan Street
Houston, TX 77091
Checklist for International Students
- Transcript (if applying for 10th or 11th grade) forwarded to St. Pius X High School.
- Classes/credits translated into English by a Transcript Translation Agency.
- Number of hours each class meets per week.
- Course description of each class.
- Completed Application – $50 fee – can be downloaded from Web site – and mailed to St. Pius X High School.
- Principal/English Teacher/Math Teacher Recommendation forms forwarded to St. Pius X High School.
- Placement Test administered for 9th and 10th grades in native country by English speaking teacher – teacher must contact Ms. Kramer by e-mail to make arrangements for testing.
- Financial records forwarded to St. Pius X High School – demonstrating at least $12,000 in account dedicated to the student’s education in America (for one year) – I-134, Affidavit of Support.
- Telephone interview – English teacher in home country sets up time for Student to call Ms. Kramer: Register for classes by phone – $300.00.
- St. Pius X High School issues Acceptance Letter.
- St. Pius X High School issues I-20 – $300.
- Student applies for SEVIS I-901 through U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Web site- $100.
- Student makes appointment with American Embassy in home country to apply for F-1 Visa.
- Student notifies St. Pius X when they receive F-1 Visa.